Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recommendation letter

March 17, 2010 VIA: E-Mail
Floor Max
11102 Hwy 6 South, Suite #100
Sugar Land, Texas 77498
To whom it may concern:
My wife and I recently had flooring installed by Floor Max. We had been searching for the “perfect” tile
for over one year and happened to stop by Floor Max one Sunday afternoon. Soon after walking the
showroom my wife had the perfect tile picked out. Our great sales associate Ronnie discussed the prices with
us and even allowed us to take the sample tile home to see it in our home with our décor. After a few days
Ronnie contacted us and was able to reduce the price even further than the initial price due to the tile being
discontinued. My wife and I immediately jumped on the opportunity. Ronnie was at our home the same
afternoon obtaining measurements. My wife and I were allowed as much time as we needed to prepare the
house for the installation. Once we were ready, the installers Joseph and his father, arrived on time and as
scheduled and were absolutely amazing throughout the entire project. Their sincere personalities were a real
comfort. The quality of work they provided well exceeded any price I could imagine. The project was
completed on time and looked fabulous. All in all, our experience with Floor Max was perfect and
unforgettable. Not only did we increase the value of our home, we made new friends in the process. My
wife and I highly recommend Floor Max for your next remodel or upgrade project.
Sincerely,
Mike G.

No comments:

Post a Comment