Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Floormax Stair Case - in Sugarland, Tx and Houston,Tx

Stair Case

Stair case remodeling is a big boom. People like you are remodeling homes and making the stairway the focal point. Most of our customers want wrought iron balusters with exotic wood handrails, custom designed box newels and color matched treads. We provide a wide array of wood turned balusters, wrought iron balusters, handrails and turned or box newel posts. All types of wood species are available, including Oak, Maple, Cherry, and Mahogany.

Products:

  • Wrought Iron Balusters

  • Wood Balusters

  • Post and Handrails

  • Iron Panels



Houston,TX
Sugarland,TX

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this. U.S.carpet and floors in Cypress, Texas
    laminate in Cypress, Texas

    ReplyDelete